Friday, October 28, 2011

Vitamin E Cream Works Well In Reducing Acne Scars

Creams For Acne

Over my long life of suffering from acne, I had moderate scarring. I had small holes in my face, which were really only noticeable in the sun. But I also had red marks that would go away for a period of 4 years. These red marks made my acne look active, even though they were just scars.

Creams For Acne

So after using Vitamin E Cream it was obvious that this was the product that I needed to use to clear these red marks which were making me loose a lot of confidence. After a couple of days I did not notice a difference except that my skin was becoming a lot smoother, not looking as if it was plagued by acne. Within a week the red marks began to become a light purple color and within two weeks they were pretty much gone.

Creams For Acne

It still amazes me that there could be people out there who are confused and think that they have bad active acne, but its really predominantly just scarring. This is what happened to me and it could be happening to you. So if you do not notice any whiteheads for a period of time or blackheads but still have red colors on your face, give the vitamin e cream a go, because it really does work. Best of all its cheap as well and available with no prescription required as it is also used for women during pregnancy to beat stretch marks. Make sure you do something about scarring, it makes your acne look better.

Creams For Acne

Vitamin E Cream Works Well In Reducing Acne Scars

Creams For Acne

No comments:

Post a Comment